Metabolic syndrome used to be called pre-diabetes. It is a devastating syndrome where blood sugar and blood fats are not handled properly, predisposing us to heart and vascular illnesses, diabetes of course. The frightening thing is how often so many professionals don’t stress its significance and preventive strategies in daily practice. We are seeing more and more of it in younger ages, where the first presenting sign is peripheral neuropathy. We’ll have way more on this next time.
Blog & Library
- NEW: What Does The New Year Hold for You?
- NEW: Healthy Goal Setting for the New Year
- NEW: Reducing Holiday Stress
- NEW: Let’s Talk About Eating Smart
- NEW: Neuropathy and Chronic Pain Morning Game Plan