Managing peripheral neuropathy and most forms of chronic pain is not easy
One of the most amazing things about what we do here at NeuropathyDR® is interact with so many wonderful neuropathy and chronic pain patients every single day.
Not only by telephone from our various offices, but the sheer numbers of patients like yourself who have engaged us on Facebook and the social media, and are taking charge of their own health, and asking questions.
And as a doctor, I can’t tell you how gratifying this is.
You are asking good questions repeatedly, always looking for solutions. Sometimes, the neuropathy questions you ask or more profound than those we have received from clinicians!
Now I will never pretend to have all the answers. I certainly don’t.
But what I do have is a wealth of knowledge and experience accumulated from taking care of many patients with peripheral neuropathy, and various forms of chronic pain.
And we are learning new ways and new answers both in the neuropathy clinic and for home usage all the time!
There is one key element that makes a big difference in real progress for patients like you every single day.
And that is the understanding that symptom only treatment in most illnesses is largely ineffective. The reason for this should be fairly obvious.
Let’s say for example, you whacked your thumb with a hammer accidentally. You wouldn’t continue to whack your thumb with a hammer repeatedly and expect it to ever recover.
And so it is with the rest of your body. But amazingly, this is what we sometimes expect of our bodies.
The reality is that managing peripheral neuropathy and most forms of chronic pain are not easy. On the contrary, it can be quite the challenge.
But the rewards are immense.
Every day you can live with less pain and function better is a day worth looking forward to.
To that end, I am grateful for the opportunity to help YOU along your journey in anyway I can!
Tell us your success story today on Facebook by clicking HERE!
- The Second Step in Neuropathy Treatment Success If regaining control is the first step, “action” is the…
- “I’ve been sick for years, what can I really expect with good Neuropathy Treatment?” Regardless of what caused your peripheral neuropathy and chronic pain,…
- If this Neuropathy Treatment is so GOOD then Why doesn’t MY Doctor know about it? We now know that many patients who combine drug therapy…
- Good Neuropathy Treatment is a Project! You see there is no one-size-fits-all treatment program for neuropathy….
- Working Towards Better Neuropathy Treatment Strategies There are now available more effective treatment strategies for patients…