Metabolic syndrome used to be called pre-diabetes. It is a devastating syndrome where blood sugar and blood fats are not handled properly, predisposing us to heart and vascular illnesses, diabetes of course. The frightening thing is how often so many professionals don’t stress its significance and preventive strategies in daily practice. We are seeing more and more of it in younger ages, where the first presenting sign is peripheral neuropathy. We’ll have way more on this next time.
back pain cancer cancer neuropathy chemotherapy neuropathy chronic pain depression diabetes Diabetic Neuropathy fibromyalgia General NeuropathyDR Info Guillain Barre' Syndrome health Hereditary Neuropathy HIV/AIDS hypoxia If you are interested laser therapy lifestyle change lifestyle changes low back pain mental health Metabolic Syndrome neuropathic pain Neuropathy neuropathy diet Neuropathy Doctors Neuropathy Doctors Boston Area NeuropathyDR Diet neuropathydr diet NeuropathyDR Diet and Nutrition neuropathy nutrition Neuropathy Physical Therapists neuropathy supplements neuropathy treatment neuropathy treatments new neuropathy treatments Peripheral Neuropathies Post-Hepetic Neuralgia (Shingles) Pain Post Chemotherapy Neuropathy products self-care self treatment stress trained professionals uremic neuropathy
Blog & Library
- Do I Have Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Vitamin A Neuropathy & Health
- Vitamin B12 and Your Neuropathy
- Gluten Neuropathy? Are They Connected?
- Antibiotic Neuropathy
- Chronic Pain Answers- Reach Out And Look!
- Neuropathy Treatment Basics – Make A Better Plan!
- Why Is Neuropathy Treatment Difficult?
- Vitamin C is a Key Neuropathy Nutrient
- Is A Neuropathy Cure Possible?
- Neuropathy or Chronic Pain?
- Copper: Another Key Neuropathy Nutrient
- A Simpler Chronic Pain and Neuropathy Treatment Strategy
- Hydration is Crucial to Feeling Our Best
- Help Your Body Detoxify Naturally